Close By, But Far From The Norm.
Since we’re just a short distance from Asheville, Charlotte and Greenville, we have the perfect business meeting solution.
We are far enough from the office to feel like you are spending time away, but close enough to have more meeting and less travel time.The Esmeralda Inn, totally rebuilt in recent years, blends high tech and modern amenities with the charm of a 125-year-old inn. The Esmeralda will create the perfect setting to host your next business event. Whether it is a hard week of work or a blend of work, team-building, and play, the Esmeralda is the perfect setting. We are currently offering packages for:
- Off-Site Business Meetings (6-25 Attendees)
- Senior Management Planning Sessions
- Corporate Retreats
- Lunch and Learns
- Training and Team Building
- Sales Conferences
- Company Awards
- Business planning
- Church or Secular Groups
- Office Christmas Parties
Packages offered throughout the entire year include:
- Advance Check-in
- Entire Inn Rental (14 Rooms) for two (2) or more nights
- Meeting Space – our unique, multi-purpose meeting room has everything in it for a long day of productivity.
- Video Equipment
- All Meal Plans
- Arrival Reception
- Use of Outdoor Jacuzzi Spa with Stone Fireplace.
- Use of Pantry Kitchen for Refreshments and Snacks
- No Food and Beverage Minimums
- Set-Up / Breakdown
- Wireless Internet across the Property
- Activity Coordinating
- Business Office Services
The Esmeralda Inn & Restaurant is the perfect place for small to mid-size group gatherings. In recent years, our Inn has been host to business meetings from the food, financial, automotive, healthcare, consulting, technology, retail and wholesale industries. If you are looking for the perfect spot to host your group, The Esmeralda is ready to create an environment to assure your time here will be productive and memorable. Special menu/diet items are always available.
Want to add some fun? Just ask us how! Call now and ask about our 2-5 Day Business Retreat Packages. Prices based on seasonal demand and availability. Please contact us for more information or to schedule a tour.