Esmerelda Inn Amenities and Services
Amazing Features, Amenities, and Services at Esmerelda Inn
We offer a wide variety of amazing amenities and services to our guests. The Esmeralda offers many of the luxuries of 5-star hotels with the charm and character of a bed and breakfast.
- Complimentary hot breakfast served daily to our Inn guests.
- Our Restaurant serves dinner Tuesday – Saturday 5:00pm – 9:00pm.
- Wine List and Local Beers are available.
- The Esmeralda Restaurant offers both indoor and outdoor seating with beautiful mountain views. Patio dining available in season weather permitting.
- Recreation area featuring
a large screen TV, billiard table, foosball, air hockey, and card table
- An endless selection of fun board games.
- If you’re more interested in relaxing in the common area, there is also a nice quiet reading space for guests to enjoy.
- On-site Spa
- Keurig coffee maker available at all times with complimentary K-Cups & Tea Bags
- The Patio and Outdoor Spa area – with hot tub, fireplace and stone patio. More than 1800 sq/ft of stone patio, as well as an 15-person, in-ground whirlpool tub.
- The Esmeralda Park is a scenic dedicated green space for guests to enjoy and relax right by the Rocky Broad River. Only a mile from The Inn, guests can enjoy the serene surroundings of nature while also taking in the picturesque scenery. The park includes sitting areas, picnic tables, and hammocks for guests to relax, read, or even picnic by the river while staying at The Esmeralda Inn.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access throughout our facility.
- Free local calls.
- Elevator. We are the only ADA compliant facility in the area.
- Extraordinarily comfortable beds.
- Private, modern tiled baths.
- Bose Wave radio in each guest room.
- 32″ high definition flat screen televisions in each guest room.
- Environmentally friendly Lather brand spa toiletries.
- Luxurious linens in each guest room.
- Microfiber plush robes.
- Complimentary bottled waters in rooms.
And… easy access to Lake Lure, Asheville and Hendersonville.
“This place is amazing. From the time we arrived to the time we left it was like we were part of the Esmeralda family. Lindsey checked us in that night & they don’t just tell you were your room is they take the time to show you around & take you to the room. He talked about the history of the Hotel & showed us the whole hotel. Vicki in the morning was just as pleasant. Talking with her was like talking to my best friend like we have known each other all of our lives. The complementary breakfast was extraordinary. Everything is homemade down to the granola on your yogurt & you get more than enough. Then we took a cooking class at the hotel & Chef Keith is amazing. The class was great & so was the food. Then we ate dinner there & I had the crabcakes & they were the best I had ever tasted. My husband had the trout & that was so tasty, no fishy taste at all. We don’t usually have our room serviced if we are just spending 2 nights so we left a do not disturb on the door & housekeeping left us a basket outside with all fresh towels, water, toilet paper. No other hotel had ever done that. The waitresses & waiters are top notch. We got to meet the owner Kim who also was very down to earth & made you feel so at home. She was right there helping her staff at the front desk & in the dining room. The beds were very comfortable & you had nice fluffy robes to use. I could go on & on about how wonderful this place is. We will be going back.” – Janis, 3/2020
Are you looking for something different, special, local? We have a nice selection of gift items that are unusual and beautiful! Have a cup of coffee and enjoy a delightful tale of a gentleman’s winter at The Esmeralda! There’s a variety of 100% cotton Esmeralda T-Shirts, bathrobes, Local jewelry & art and coffee mugs for sale in our gift shop.